13η Ευρωπαϊκή Συνάντηση Αυτοβοήθειας
Self-Help Groups and Self – Help Support in transitional times in Europe:
Challenges and perspectives for self-help groups and self-help supporters
13th European Expert Meeting on Self – Help Support
May 13-16, 2015, At Chania (Creta Island), Greece
Self-Help Promotion Program organizes the 13th European Expert Meeting on Self-Help Support, in Greece. Our goal is to organize a meeting for self-help supporters with experience in the field and a general view of self-support in their countries. We hope that we will have the chance to exchange new ideas and experiences and to discuss about the future perspectives in the field of self-help support around Europe, in times of transition and changes. The meeting will take place in Chania, in the island of Creta, in Greece.
The Meeting’s general theme is: Self-Help Groups and Self – Help Support in transitional times in Europe: Challenges and perspectives for self-help groups and self-help supporters.
The sub-topics that will be discussed during the Meeting are:
- The role of self-help support and self-help clearinghouses today: Philosophy, methodologies, dangers and perspectives.
- Self-help support and the emerging citizens’ initiatives in the field of health: Boundaries and perspectives.
- Countries’ reports regarding the current situation in self-help groups and self-help support (e.g estimated number of self-help groups, national policies regarding self-help and self-help support etc).
- Examples of new practices of self – help support.
- Potentials and perspectives of wider cooperation among self-help supporters in European Countries.
- Current research on self – help groups and self-help support.
Questions for further information can be addressed to the email email@example.com.